- Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend for parking, 55 points earns 1 free day, a 20% value!
- Download the Expressway Airport Parking mobile app, display your gate pass on your smartphone and scan your phone at the parking entrance, no need to pull a ticket.
- Profile interface allows you to link your credit card of choice to automatically process your parking charges, so when you exit just scan your card at the Express Exit lane to exit without delay. Your receipt will be emailed to you.
- Log into your profile on the website and view your point balances or redeem points by making a reservation.
- Cannot be combined with the "5th Day Free rate" or other discounts.
SEE our "How To Use the Expressway mobile app video:
Click Above NOW to apply
Redeem points for Free days, parking can be redeemed with points by logging into your Expressway Rewards profile on the Expressway website. Book a reservation and apply any number of points for some or all of a parking transaction or just tell the cashier at the exit window that you would like to apply points towards parking.
Redeem points for Auto Services. Partial points cannot be redeemed for services. Your Rewards account balance must be equal or greater than the service redemption value.
- Basic Auto Wash
- Cars = 385 pts.
- 2row SUV/Trucks = 495 pts.
- 3row SUV/Minivans = 600 pts.
- Full Details
- Cars = 2200 pts.
- 2row SUV/Trucks = 1650 pts.
- 3row SUV/Minivans = 1100 pts.
- Oil Changes (5ts. included, extra qts. for more pts.)
- Regular Oil Change = 475 pts.
- Oil Change Dexos Syn Blend = 590 pts.
- Oil Change with Name Brand Oil = 670 pts.
- Oil Change with Synthetic = 799 pts.
- Oil Change with Name Brand Synthetic = 899 pts.
- Oil Change for Diesel with Rotella = 1200 pts.
- Tire Rotations = 270 pts.
- Headlight Restoration = 550 pts.
- Glass Chip Repair = 600 pts.
- Additional Chips repaired = 190 each pts.
All rewards transactions and reservations are calculated at the standard daily rate for covered parking. Promotions like the 5th day free, the long term rate or other promotions cannot be combined with rewards transactions ( see our Rates and Hours page). Points are not accrued on free parked days. Points have no cash redemption value, and cannot be transferred. Rules may change at any time.
To Use the card:
At Entrance – Do not take a ticket, simply scan your Rewards card over the card reader mounted on the entrance ticket machine the gate will open, if your card does not read for some reason you can pull a paper ticket, just tell the cashier at exit that you are a Expressway Rewards member and they will apply your credit.
Use the Express Exit lane – Scan your Expressway Rewards card at the Express Exit kiosk reader mounted on the Express Exit lane kiosk your parking charges will be displayed and will automatically be processed to your credit card on file and a receipt will be emailed to you. If you choose not to link your credit card, credit card payment can be made at the automated Express lane kiosk.
If you use the Cashier Window – just hand your membership card to the agent and they will close your transaction.
When you’re ready to redeem some points for parking go to www.expresswayparking.com and login with your password and email address. You will see your point balance and when you have accumulated a point balance you can redeem them yourself by creating a reservation.